Generations at Columbus Park knows that healthy living is more than just a physical condition. This is why you will find quality-of-life programs that range from social outings, special events, games, arts, volunteering, and more. All of these are designed to support different areas of your health and well-being.
- Maintenance Activities: Activities that maintain the resident’s skills, both cognitive and physical.
- Empowerment Activities: Activities that offer opportunities for volunteering at Columbus Park and in the community.
- Supportive Activities: Activities that lend support to those residents that may have diminished skills and need adaptive programs, or 1:1 programs to meet their needs.
- Community Outings: You may find our residents out in the community at a special event, dining at a restaurant, or sightseeing at a museum
- Social Outings: We have specialized in-house events, parties, shopping, baking activities, and arts and crafts. We also have special groups that meet weekly.
- Special Events: Generations at Columbus Park has hosted many special events throughout the years. We also have many special guests/entertainers who perform for us on a regular basis. Our holiday events and birthday parties are in no way ordinary – we make all special events an occasion that won’t be forgotten!